Pages

November 03, 2010

Baby Steps

On my first day of block 4.2, the first thought that came into my mind when I read my student book is, “Oh god, I am going to sleep in half of the lectures”. This thought is based on the realization that I have never developed an interest in health management or anything related to that matter. Despite learning about this topic before during our previous blocks, truthfully, I felt like this block is going to give me a lot of trouble.

However, there’s always room for optimism in every disheartening challenge, right?

Preconceived notions are the locks on the door to wisdom
Merry Browne

There are so many reasons to fail; but behind those reasons, there are also solutions and hope. So let’s hold on to that and have an open mind so that we are able to educate ourselves regarding an issue that is as important as the technical aspects of becoming a doctor.

0 comments: